Christie’s weekly status report for the week of 23-29 October.
Also posted to the NumFOCUS Wiki.
This week was mostly about follow-up from the Summit and making progress towards importing individual donations into our new CRM/Donor Management system, Little Green Light.
- First pass at organizing Summit materials. – missing one action plan (for shared infrastructure) and common ground statements
- Drafted and sent travel reimbursement reminder email to 16 outstanding folks.
- Approved more expense reports. Answered questions about expense reporting.
- Researched project & roadmap management tools.
- Started documenting Summit follow-up on the wiki.
- Looked through sample future search reports downloaded from the network.
- Installed some extensions to the wiki to make dealing with Summit output easier.
- Started uploading and categorizing Summit output on wiki, see Category:2017 Summit.
- Flipcause import script, initial version and revisions based on feedback.
- Need last Summit photos not yet uploaded from Minal’s phone.
Priority tasks for 30 October to 5 November
- Finish Flipcause import into LGL. (Flipcause is the source of individual donation records from 2015-present.)
- Dependency: Review by Leah and Gina.
- Provide feedback on Summit survey questions.
- Finish uploading and categorizing Summit output on wiki.
- Post note about Summit items and ask for help identifying missing items and transcribing.
- First pass at outline of Summit proceedings.
- Finish getting in touch with action group leads about their action plans.
- Continue email follow-up (more complex stuff that’s been sitting in my inbox).
- Complete and submit outstanding personal expense reports.
- Review and approve final Summit expense report. Send reminders to anyone who hasn’t submitted theirs by EOD Tuesday
- First pass at LGL import scripts for pre-2015 (pre-Flipcause) individual donations.
- Minal for continuing to wrangle Summit materials.
- Gina for helping to organize Flipcause import details.
On the Horizon
- Updating Sustainability roadmap, including upcoming quarterly goals.
- 2018 conference schedule (speaking and attending).
- Help organize Summit output: Take a look at items with the Help Wanted category. Some items simply need identification, others need transcribing of content.