Christie’s weekly status report for 16-22 October, 2017.
Also posted on the NumFOCUS Wiki.
Last week was all about catching up after the Summit and starting to organize next steps.
- Monday and Thursday staff meetings.
- All kinds of email follow-up.
- Reviewing and approving expense reports from Summit
- SAB meeting.
- Server maintenance: Upgrade Discourse, renew ssl certificates.
- Minor updates to collaboration infrastructure documentation on NF Wiki.
- Starting to document outcomes and next steps from the Summit: https://github.com/numfocus/sustainability
- Generated Summit participant roster and sent to attendees. https://github.com/numfocus/sustainability/issues/5
Minal for helping to document the Summit and for organizing Summit supplies before and after the event.
Priority tasks for 23-29 October, 2017:
- Organize output from Summit.
- Follow up with action group leads.
- Continue reviewing and approving Summit expense reports.
- Send reminder (on 10/24 for 10/31 deadline) to those who have not yet submitted their expense reports.
- More email follow-up (more complex stuff that’s been sitting in my inbox).
- Create detailed outline of Summit proceedings (for sharing by Tuesday, 10/31).
Nothing concrete at the moment, but I will likely need help organizing Summit content.