Once again, last week was mostly about preparing the for Summit with a bit of work on importing donor data into Little Green Light (LGL).
Milestones reached include: finalized and communicated the process for travel reimbursements, a proposal for representing our corporate sponsorships in LGL, and progress towards finalizing materials and facilitation flow for the Summit.
- Added Summit attendees who requested travel support to Zoho Expenses. (If this includes you but you didn’t get an invite from Zoho, let me know.)
- Finalized the Google form Lynn started for collecting travel reimbursement payment info.
- Finalized Summit travel reimbursement instructions email and sent it to all Summit participants who requested travel support.
- Drafted proposal (NF account required) on how to represent corporate sponsorships and in-progress deals in Little Green Light (LGL, our donor management system) and shared with Leah for feedback/approval.
- Posted first public weekly report to the NF Wiki, Discourse, SAB and internal email lists. Updated SAB about new process for updates.
- Fixed rabbitmq issue on chat.numfocus.org.
- Initial run through of Summit logistics with Summit co-facilitator.
- Moved remaining Sustainability Program documentation from GitHub to NumFOCUS Wiki.
- Mostly this was the member project pages.
- Collected feedback on the draft participant workbook.
- Monday Staff
- Facilitation run-through
- 1:1 with Leah
- Penultimate Summit planning
- Rep from Open Collective (good stuff happening on that platform!)
- Once corporate sponsorship info is added to this google doc (NF account required) I can import the info into LGL. No particular rush on this. I won’t get to working on LGL again until after the Summit.
- Lynn for working with me on a process for reimbursing Summit participants for their travel.
- Leah for continuing to work with our Summit venue liaison.
- Gina for drafting the Summit blog post draft.
- Minal for continuing to coordinate travel and other logistics for the Summit.
- Zulip dev team for creating a great product and having a culture that made it easy to figure out the issue I was having and apply a fix.
- Finalizing participant workbook and submitting to printer. (Monday EOD)
- Finalizing Summit supplies list and sending to Minal for purchase. (Monday EOD)
- Drafting Summit stakeholder email. (Monday AM)
- Catch up on email + task backlog and make final preparations for Summit.
- Final Summit planning meeting.
- Sending Summit info to last minute registrations.
- Review Summit blog post and give feedback to Gina by email or Google doc. (Tuesday EOD)
- Prepare Facilitator workbook and other materials, including note-taking and follow-up plans.
- Set up communication channels for Summit participants.
- Monday and Thursday staff.
- Final Summit planning.
- Fundraising brainstorm.
- 1:1 with Matt T from SAB.